Mexican Gas Station Chain Installs LEDs
The Mexican gas station chain Gasolineras Don Justo will install LEDs from Revolution Lighting at 11 stations with 10 additional gas stations in the coming months and ultimately to all 55 of its stations.
Gasolineras Don Justo is a subdivision of the largest gas station chain in Mexico, owned and operated by the Mexican government with thousands of locations throughout the country. Gas stations in Mexico are owned in groups of 50-60 locations by few to several owners, who are becoming increasingly aware of the cost benefits and overall improvements that LED lights have to offer.
Revolution Lighting installed a total of 16 of its Seesmart brand 90-watt LED canopy lights in the first 11 stations to be retrofitted in Leon, Mexico. The first installations have resulted in a 70 percent improvement in light output levels within the past month. Seesmart’s LED canopy lights provide a 50,000-hour life, and deliver greater than 50 percent savings in energy consumption.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide