Mexican Gas Station Chain Installs LEDs
The Mexican gas station chain Gasolineras Don Justo will install LEDs from Revolution Lighting at 11 stations with 10 additional gas stations in the coming months and ultimately to all 55 of its stations.
Gasolineras Don Justo is a subdivision of the largest gas station chain in Mexico, owned and operated by the Mexican government with thousands of locations throughout the country. Gas stations in Mexico are owned in groups of 50-60 locations by few to several owners, who are becoming increasingly aware of the cost benefits and overall improvements that LED lights have to offer.
Revolution Lighting installed a total of 16 of its Seesmart brand 90-watt LED canopy lights in the first 11 stations to be retrofitted in Leon, Mexico. The first installations have resulted in a 70 percent improvement in light output levels within the past month. Seesmart’s LED canopy lights provide a 50,000-hour life, and deliver greater than 50 percent savings in energy consumption.
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Combined Heat and Power
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era
- The Sustainable Edge™
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software