Mexican Gas Station Chain Installs LEDs
The Mexican gas station chain Gasolineras Don Justo will install LEDs from Revolution Lighting at 11 stations with 10 additional gas stations in the coming months and ultimately to all 55 of its stations.
Gasolineras Don Justo is a subdivision of the largest gas station chain in Mexico, owned and operated by the Mexican government with thousands of locations throughout the country. Gas stations in Mexico are owned in groups of 50-60 locations by few to several owners, who are becoming increasingly aware of the cost benefits and overall improvements that LED lights have to offer.
Revolution Lighting installed a total of 16 of its Seesmart brand 90-watt LED canopy lights in the first 11 stations to be retrofitted in Leon, Mexico. The first installations have resulted in a 70 percent improvement in light output levels within the past month. Seesmart’s LED canopy lights provide a 50,000-hour life, and deliver greater than 50 percent savings in energy consumption.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- LED Myths and Facts
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- The Value of Integrating Health, Safety and Environment Processes with Enterprise Asset Management
- Smarter Asset Management for the Nuclear Power Imperative
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing