Michigan Office Offering Energy Audits
The Michigan Energy Office (MEO) has partnered with private-sector technical energy-saving experts throughout the state provide energy audits for qualified recipients. MEO pays for half of the audit cost.
The goal is improving energy efficiency for the commercial, industrial and nonprofit sectors. The MEO is making audits available through a network of qualified technicians. The initiative offers incentives for technicians to provide energy audits and support services.
MEO offers rebates to building operators who successfully complete training. The course prepares building operators with knowledge and skills to find ways to save energy, reduce operating costs, and improve overall efficiency and comfort at their facilities. In conjunction with sponsors of the building operator program, MEO offers tuition rebates to building operators who become certified through the course.
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- There’s Money in the Trash
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation