Michigan Office Offering Energy Audits
The Michigan Energy Office (MEO) has partnered with private-sector technical energy-saving experts throughout the state provide energy audits for qualified recipients. MEO pays for half of the audit cost.
The goal is improving energy efficiency for the commercial, industrial and nonprofit sectors. The MEO is making audits available through a network of qualified technicians. The initiative offers incentives for technicians to provide energy audits and support services.
MEO offers rebates to building operators who successfully complete training. The course prepares building operators with knowledge and skills to find ways to save energy, reduce operating costs, and improve overall efficiency and comfort at their facilities. In conjunction with sponsors of the building operator program, MEO offers tuition rebates to building operators who become certified through the course.
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide