Michigan Office Offering Energy Audits
The Michigan Energy Office (MEO) has partnered with private-sector technical energy-saving experts throughout the state provide energy audits for qualified recipients. MEO pays for half of the audit cost.
The goal is improving energy efficiency for the commercial, industrial and nonprofit sectors. The MEO is making audits available through a network of qualified technicians. The initiative offers incentives for technicians to provide energy audits and support services.
MEO offers rebates to building operators who successfully complete training. The course prepares building operators with knowledge and skills to find ways to save energy, reduce operating costs, and improve overall efficiency and comfort at their facilities. In conjunction with sponsors of the building operator program, MEO offers tuition rebates to building operators who become certified through the course.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- 4 Reasons Operations Teams Can’t Live Without Real-Time Building Data
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management