Michigan Office Offering Energy Audits
The Michigan Energy Office (MEO) has partnered with private-sector technical energy-saving experts throughout the state provide energy audits for qualified recipients. MEO pays for half of the audit cost.
The goal is improving energy efficiency for the commercial, industrial and nonprofit sectors. The MEO is making audits available through a network of qualified technicians. The initiative offers incentives for technicians to provide energy audits and support services.
MEO offers rebates to building operators who successfully complete training. The course prepares building operators with knowledge and skills to find ways to save energy, reduce operating costs, and improve overall efficiency and comfort at their facilities. In conjunction with sponsors of the building operator program, MEO offers tuition rebates to building operators who become certified through the course.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement