Michigan Office Offering Energy Audits
The Michigan Energy Office (MEO) has partnered with private-sector technical energy-saving experts throughout the state provide energy audits for qualified recipients. MEO pays for half of the audit cost.
The goal is improving energy efficiency for the commercial, industrial and nonprofit sectors. The MEO is making audits available through a network of qualified technicians. The initiative offers incentives for technicians to provide energy audits and support services.
MEO offers rebates to building operators who successfully complete training. The course prepares building operators with knowledge and skills to find ways to save energy, reduce operating costs, and improve overall efficiency and comfort at their facilities. In conjunction with sponsors of the building operator program, MEO offers tuition rebates to building operators who become certified through the course.
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide