Michigan Office Offering Energy Audits
The Michigan Energy Office (MEO) has partnered with private-sector technical energy-saving experts throughout the state provide energy audits for qualified recipients. MEO pays for half of the audit cost.
The goal is improving energy efficiency for the commercial, industrial and nonprofit sectors. The MEO is making audits available through a network of qualified technicians. The initiative offers incentives for technicians to provide energy audits and support services.
MEO offers rebates to building operators who successfully complete training. The course prepares building operators with knowledge and skills to find ways to save energy, reduce operating costs, and improve overall efficiency and comfort at their facilities. In conjunction with sponsors of the building operator program, MEO offers tuition rebates to building operators who become certified through the course.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide