Micro Data Center Network Built for DartPoints
Schneider Electric built a new data center for colocation provider DartPoints, using a micro data center model.
The new data center in Dallas is part of a national network of micro colocation facilities built in 100 kW increments that allows colocation providers to serve a variety of small and medium-sized businesses.
Schneider’s Data Center Service Provider Team designed, built and commissioned the data center in Dallas with local partner Tubbesing.
DartPoints’ new facility is centrally managed with Schneider’s StruxureWare data center infrastructure management (DCIM) platform. In addition to StruxureWare DCIM software to manage each pod, the final design includes modular power and cooling architecture with the Symmetra PX UPS and InRow RC chilled water units.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase