Microgrid Alliance Becomes Part of ADS
Less than a year after its formation, The Microgrid Alliance (MGA) has become part of the Association for Demand Response & Smart Grid (ADS).
The Microgrid Alliance was established in early 2014 to bring together companies and individuals involved in or interested in the microgrid space so that they could exchange information and expertise, and collaborate on activities.
ADS, which was founded in 2004, says it considers the new advances in microgrids to be an important component under the smart grid umbrella.
Terry Mohn, CEO of General Microgrids, and chairman of MGA, will become the chair of the new Microgrids Committee within ADS.
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation