Midwest Energy Groups Collaborate
The groups say because of their common focus on energy efficiency, M-WERC’s industry roadmaps and technology research and MEEA’s insight in policy and programs across the Midwest and nationally, their partnership will deliver more to their respective members.
MEEA is also a charter member of the new Midwest Industrial Energy Efficiency Working Group formed by M-WERC and Wisconsin Manufacturing Extension Partnership (WMEP) as one of the major recommendations of the Energy Efficiency Strategic Industry Roadmap, an M-WERC-led research project.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- There’s Money in the Trash