MillerCoors Uses Onsite Solar, Biogas to Help Meet Energy Needs
MillerCoors completed a 3.2 MW solar installation at its Irwindale, Calif., brewery.
The project, which broke ground in October 2014, includes more than 10,000 solar panels installed across 10 acres of the brewery grounds. The brewery also creates biogas from wastewater to power two GE Jenbacher engines.
MillerCoors worked with SolarCity on the project.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year