Missouri College Uses Telkonet Energy Management
Telkonet’s EcoSmart energy management system has been installed in Culver-Stockton College’s Johnson Hall in Canton, Mo.
The college contracted with Energy Solutions Professionals in November, 2013, to design and install $3.9 million of energy improvements in various buildings on campus that will allow it to save $368,000 annually in utility costs.
The improvements include Telkonet‘s EcoSmart technology in Johnson Hall as well as Telkonet’s EcoCentral Virtual Engineer cloud-based monitoring system; the EcoWave wireless thermostat and control system; and the EcoView, in-room occupancy sensor to detect when a room is unoccupied.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year