Mitsubishi Electric Pairs Building Controls with Integration Services
Mitsubishi Electric US Cooling & Heating Division has launched the Diamond Controls Solutions and the DC-600E Integration Controller. These products pair building controls with customer service from Mitsubishi Electric’s Professional Solutions Group (PSG).
PSG is involved in every step of the integration process, including design, programming, installation, training and follow-up.
The Diamond Controls Solutions product-services package includes the following features and benefits:
- Building managers can control multiple tenant spaces within the same building, multiple buildings on a site and multiple sites. The controlled systems can come from any manufacturer, so an HVAC system from one company can be managed alongside an outdoor lighting system from another company. Almost any automated feature can be intregrated.
- A display shows real-time trends, reports and analyses, revealing how the building’s systems are reacting to user behavior, building conditions and ambient conditions. All information is displayed via a secure Web page, and representations of equipment are displayed in 3D, regardless of manufacturer.
- Diamond Controls Solutions runs on Tridium’s NiagaraAX Framework software (Niagara). Niagara is customizable, can be upgraded without replacing components and has unlimited scalability.
- Managing VRF zoning systems through Diamond Controls Solutions adds energy efficiency because the systems come with built-in sensors and the controls use the standard cooling and heating building controls best practices, says the company.
- A manager can use the controls to modify cooling or heating, shut off lights and turn off water features around the facility’s optimal schedule. Alternatively, a manager can schedule setbacks around the weather forecast; Diamond Controls Solutions service can check the ambient temperature conditions and automatically adjust.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- There’s Money in the Trash