Modular LED Street Lights Feature Dimming
LEDtronics introduced a series of dimmable modular LED street lights – the Series SLM00 – which offer energy savings up to 75 percent, says the company.
The street lights are dimmable from 15 percent to 100 percent of maximum brightness, support input voltages from 120 to 277 VAC, and conform to IESNA Type III pattern, providing full cutoff.
The modular street lights are available in 5000 Kelvin pure white LED light color with a lifespan of over 50,000 hours and lumen maintenance of over 70 percent, according to the company. The SLM00 series meet IES street lighting standards and are available in the following wattage configurations: 65 watts can replace up to 150-watt MH/HPS lighting, 95W can replace up to 200W, 125W can replace up to 320W, 155W can replace up to 400W, 190W can exceed 400W replacement, 220W can exceed 400W replacement, 250W can exceed 400W replacement, 280W can exceed 400 watt replacement, and 310W can replace up to 1000W.
Lumen output ranges from 5,076 to 25,500 lm, depending on wattage configuration.
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement