Modular LED Street Lights Feature Dimming
LEDtronics introduced a series of dimmable modular LED street lights – the Series SLM00 – which offer energy savings up to 75 percent, says the company.
The street lights are dimmable from 15 percent to 100 percent of maximum brightness, support input voltages from 120 to 277 VAC, and conform to IESNA Type III pattern, providing full cutoff.
The modular street lights are available in 5000 Kelvin pure white LED light color with a lifespan of over 50,000 hours and lumen maintenance of over 70 percent, according to the company. The SLM00 series meet IES street lighting standards and are available in the following wattage configurations: 65 watts can replace up to 150-watt MH/HPS lighting, 95W can replace up to 200W, 125W can replace up to 320W, 155W can replace up to 400W, 190W can exceed 400W replacement, 220W can exceed 400W replacement, 250W can exceed 400W replacement, 280W can exceed 400 watt replacement, and 310W can replace up to 1000W.
Lumen output ranges from 5,076 to 25,500 lm, depending on wattage configuration.
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- LED Myths and Facts
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Dow Chemical Company Optimizes Facility Management Worldwide
- Smarter Asset Management for the Nuclear Power Imperative
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing