Modular LED Street Lights Feature Dimming
LEDtronics introduced a series of dimmable modular LED street lights – the Series SLM00 – which offer energy savings up to 75 percent, says the company.
The street lights are dimmable from 15 percent to 100 percent of maximum brightness, support input voltages from 120 to 277 VAC, and conform to IESNA Type III pattern, providing full cutoff.
The modular street lights are available in 5000 Kelvin pure white LED light color with a lifespan of over 50,000 hours and lumen maintenance of over 70 percent, according to the company. The SLM00 series meet IES street lighting standards and are available in the following wattage configurations: 65 watts can replace up to 150-watt MH/HPS lighting, 95W can replace up to 200W, 125W can replace up to 320W, 155W can replace up to 400W, 190W can exceed 400W replacement, 220W can exceed 400W replacement, 250W can exceed 400W replacement, 280W can exceed 400 watt replacement, and 310W can replace up to 1000W.
Lumen output ranges from 5,076 to 25,500 lm, depending on wattage configuration.
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement