Mokon Puts Chiller Condensing Coils Outdoors
Mokon’s new air-cooled condensers locate the condensing coil outdoors, using the ambient air temperature to cool the refrigerant high vapor pressure in the chiller refrigeration loop.
The remote condenser option moves both the heat and the sound of process cooling outdoors, reducing indoor HVAC loading and noise levels.
Condensing coils are available in single or multiple circuit applications and multiple fan configurations. Venturi motor mounts and fan guards are epoxy coated for corrosion protection, offering efficiency and minimum noise levels.
Mokon says the outdoor air-cooled condenser can be added to a Mokon central chiller and pump tank system mounted remotely on top of or beside a building.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection