Mongoose LED Luminaires Introduced
Acuity Brands Inc. introduced new LED luminaires that reduce energy and maintenance costs while providing a bright white light. The Mongoose® LED Roadway and Area Lighting luminaires from Holophane® reduce energy expenses and CO2 emissions by up to 60 percent, and maintenance costs by more than 50 percent for new and retrofit applications.
Mongoose LED luminaires are available in a range of lumen packages, supplying 15,000 to 36,000 lumens to replace 150- to 400-watt high pressure sodium and 175- to 1,000-watt metal halide systems. The fixtures are available with a variety of distribution options to offer solutions for environments such as high-speed roadways and interstates to parking lots, industrial parks and college campuses.
Low and high tilt capability facilitates set back installation and eliminates the need for a mast arm and poles with frangible bases. Offsetting the fixtures from the roadway also means highway lanes may remain open during installation and maintenance.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year