Mongoose LED Luminaires Introduced
Acuity Brands Inc. introduced new LED luminaires that reduce energy and maintenance costs while providing a bright white light. The Mongoose® LED Roadway and Area Lighting luminaires from Holophane® reduce energy expenses and CO2 emissions by up to 60 percent, and maintenance costs by more than 50 percent for new and retrofit applications.
Mongoose LED luminaires are available in a range of lumen packages, supplying 15,000 to 36,000 lumens to replace 150- to 400-watt high pressure sodium and 175- to 1,000-watt metal halide systems. The fixtures are available with a variety of distribution options to offer solutions for environments such as high-speed roadways and interstates to parking lots, industrial parks and college campuses.
Low and high tilt capability facilitates set back installation and eliminates the need for a mast arm and poles with frangible bases. Offsetting the fixtures from the roadway also means highway lanes may remain open during installation and maintenance.
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape