Mongoose LED Luminaires Introduced
Acuity Brands Inc. introduced new LED luminaires that reduce energy and maintenance costs while providing a bright white light. The Mongoose® LED Roadway and Area Lighting luminaires from Holophane® reduce energy expenses and CO2 emissions by up to 60 percent, and maintenance costs by more than 50 percent for new and retrofit applications.
Mongoose LED luminaires are available in a range of lumen packages, supplying 15,000 to 36,000 lumens to replace 150- to 400-watt high pressure sodium and 175- to 1,000-watt metal halide systems. The fixtures are available with a variety of distribution options to offer solutions for environments such as high-speed roadways and interstates to parking lots, industrial parks and college campuses.
Low and high tilt capability facilitates set back installation and eliminates the need for a mast arm and poles with frangible bases. Offsetting the fixtures from the roadway also means highway lanes may remain open during installation and maintenance.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies