Monitor Tracks Power Usage
NK Technologies’ APN-R Series Power Monitor measures the power usage of a single piece of equipment, an extensive machine system, an area of a plant, or an entire facility. The APN-R is equally suited for large scale plant energy management applications, as well as specific equipment monitoring tasks, such as detecting conveyor jams and overloads, or identifying dry running pumps caused from clogged intake or discharge lines, impeller cavitation or bearing wear.
The APN-R is factory configured with 0-500 A or 0-2000 A range flexible coils to measure the load current. The line voltage (up to 600 VAC) connects directly to the transducer; no potential transformer is needed unless the line voltage exceeds 600 volts.
The APN-R measures three phases of current and voltage, and computes fourteen values necessary to track the power usage. The monitor’s digital format provides information on the system voltage, current, and power factor in addition to wattage. The monitor fits into industrial communications networks, both hard wired and wireless depending on the specifics of the application.
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant