Moving Head Stage Light Uses LED Technology
ACME, a manufacturer of stage LED lighting equipment, has rolled out the energy-efficient LED MS700PE moving head light, designed for use in bars, clubs, concerts or the theater.
The light is three times more efficient than comparable discharge lamps and has a life span of 30,000 hours, 10 times that of comparable lights.
With the dimensions of 435 x 344 x 568mm, the light can be used for passively controlled background lighting in bars or pubs as well as an active factor creating and reacting to events in concerts or theater performances.
By connecting the 180W LED light to a 16/17 channel DMX 512 control, users are able to manually control the wide-ranging functions of this moving head light.
The motorized focus function of the DMX control allows the shape of light formed by the gobos to be crisp and clear at long distances. Alongside the DMX mode, the other operation modes of LED MS700PE include master/slave and sound active. The built-in programs of the master/slave operation mode offer users the option of automatizing the light to react to background music in combination with other light sources. Similarly, sound active mode is designed to change lights and movements based on sound.
LED MS700PE has 0-100 percent dimming as well as variable strobe speeds, which enable the light to be utilized to create atmosphere with the desired multi-color options, angles and shapes. The moving head light includes: one rotating gobo wheel with seven gobos; one rotating gobo wheel with eight gobos; one fixed gobo wheel with eight gobos; and one color wheel with seven colors. All these options are also combined with an additional white color option. The light also includes a prism, a rotating prism and an iris.
ACME designed the LED MS700PE to contain no hazardous chemicals, such as mercury, and to create no harmful radiation emissions such as UV or IR.
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement