Moving Head Stage Light Uses LED Technology
ACME, a manufacturer of stage LED lighting equipment, has rolled out the energy-efficient LED MS700PE moving head light, designed for use in bars, clubs, concerts or the theater.
The light is three times more efficient than comparable discharge lamps and has a life span of 30,000 hours, 10 times that of comparable lights.
With the dimensions of 435 x 344 x 568mm, the light can be used for passively controlled background lighting in bars or pubs as well as an active factor creating and reacting to events in concerts or theater performances.
By connecting the 180W LED light to a 16/17 channel DMX 512 control, users are able to manually control the wide-ranging functions of this moving head light.
The motorized focus function of the DMX control allows the shape of light formed by the gobos to be crisp and clear at long distances. Alongside the DMX mode, the other operation modes of LED MS700PE include master/slave and sound active. The built-in programs of the master/slave operation mode offer users the option of automatizing the light to react to background music in combination with other light sources. Similarly, sound active mode is designed to change lights and movements based on sound.
LED MS700PE has 0-100 percent dimming as well as variable strobe speeds, which enable the light to be utilized to create atmosphere with the desired multi-color options, angles and shapes. The moving head light includes: one rotating gobo wheel with seven gobos; one rotating gobo wheel with eight gobos; one fixed gobo wheel with eight gobos; and one color wheel with seven colors. All these options are also combined with an additional white color option. The light also includes a prism, a rotating prism and an iris.
ACME designed the LED MS700PE to contain no hazardous chemicals, such as mercury, and to create no harmful radiation emissions such as UV or IR.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Harness the Value of Big Data to Build Smarter Infrastructures
- ARC Brief: Infrastructure: The Hidden Optimization Opportunity
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing