Moving Head Stage Light Uses LED Technology
ACME, a manufacturer of stage LED lighting equipment, has rolled out the energy-efficient LED MS700PE moving head light, designed for use in bars, clubs, concerts or the theater.
The light is three times more efficient than comparable discharge lamps and has a life span of 30,000 hours, 10 times that of comparable lights.
With the dimensions of 435 x 344 x 568mm, the light can be used for passively controlled background lighting in bars or pubs as well as an active factor creating and reacting to events in concerts or theater performances.
By connecting the 180W LED light to a 16/17 channel DMX 512 control, users are able to manually control the wide-ranging functions of this moving head light.
The motorized focus function of the DMX control allows the shape of light formed by the gobos to be crisp and clear at long distances. Alongside the DMX mode, the other operation modes of LED MS700PE include master/slave and sound active. The built-in programs of the master/slave operation mode offer users the option of automatizing the light to react to background music in combination with other light sources. Similarly, sound active mode is designed to change lights and movements based on sound.
LED MS700PE has 0-100 percent dimming as well as variable strobe speeds, which enable the light to be utilized to create atmosphere with the desired multi-color options, angles and shapes. The moving head light includes: one rotating gobo wheel with seven gobos; one rotating gobo wheel with eight gobos; one fixed gobo wheel with eight gobos; and one color wheel with seven colors. All these options are also combined with an additional white color option. The light also includes a prism, a rotating prism and an iris.
ACME designed the LED MS700PE to contain no hazardous chemicals, such as mercury, and to create no harmful radiation emissions such as UV or IR.
As the requests for sustainability data increase, the sustainability reporting chain becomes more complex. Understanding how to streamline your reporting chain is essential for keeping pace with these demands. The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain White Paper explores how to help simplify this increasingly complex process and optimize your reporting. Click to learn more.
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Combined Heat and Power
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management