Mutual Logistics Upgrades Lighting
Mutual Logistics, a French logistics and transportation firm, has selected the Digital Lumens Intelligent LED Lighting System for its facilities in Le Mans and Bourg-en-Bresse. The lighting upgrade is expected to reduce the company’s lighting energy use by 91%.
The project is expected to generate both energy and maintenance savings, and have a rapid payback, according to the companies. Mutual Logistics has partnered with JC Lampes, representative of the L&O Group in France, on the lighting retrofit.
JC Lampes will replace 400W high-intensity discharge (HID) fixtures in the Mutual Logistics facilities with a mix of the Digital Lumens 13,000-lumen and 18,000-lumen fixtures. Mutual Logistics will also have the LightRules lighting management system in both facilities for easy management and fine tuning of lighting settings, and for reporting on the lighting system’s daily operations.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase