MWH Wins Contract to Develop Natural Gas for Alaska
MWH Global signed a concession agreement with the Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority (AIDEA) for the Interior Energy Project, which is designed to provide affordable energy to Interior Alaska.
MWH signed the agreement on behalf of Northern Lights Energy, a newly formed wholly-owned subsidiary of MWH. As the concessionaire, Northern Lights Energy will arrange financing for the project and manage the project delivery.
Northern Lights will have the right to sell the liquefied natural gas (LNG) the plant produces. Northern Lights will also have the authority to move forward with negotiating gas purchase agreements with the Interior utilities and have the ability to sell natural gas directly to natural gas wholesale markets in Alaska’s Interior and on the North Slope
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection