Natural Gas Trucked to New York Businesses
Xpress Natural Gas is partnering with Hess Energy Marketing, which was recently acquired by Direct Energy Business, to truck compressed natural gas (CNG) to off-pipeline industrial and commercial businesses and institutions in the state of New York.
Natural gas production has soared in the northeast, and the partners want to rapidly bring low-cost trucked natural gas to customers across New York state. They say their solution will enable companies and communities that currently lack a gas pipeline to access the fuel.
The companies are currently working together to develop a compressed natural gas production facility and distribution terminal in eastern upstate New York. That facility is currently undergoing a permit process and is anticipated to be complete and fully operational by September 2014.
XNG operates a fleet of CNG trailers and currently offers both LNG and CNG service across New England and New York, with customers ranging from industrial manufacturing to colleges to hospitals to local utilities.
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement