Natural Gas Trucked to New York Businesses
Xpress Natural Gas is partnering with Hess Energy Marketing, which was recently acquired by Direct Energy Business, to truck compressed natural gas (CNG) to off-pipeline industrial and commercial businesses and institutions in the state of New York.
Natural gas production has soared in the northeast, and the partners want to rapidly bring low-cost trucked natural gas to customers across New York state. They say their solution will enable companies and communities that currently lack a gas pipeline to access the fuel.
The companies are currently working together to develop a compressed natural gas production facility and distribution terminal in eastern upstate New York. That facility is currently undergoing a permit process and is anticipated to be complete and fully operational by September 2014.
XNG operates a fleet of CNG trailers and currently offers both LNG and CNG service across New England and New York, with customers ranging from industrial manufacturing to colleges to hospitals to local utilities.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management