Navigant: Commercial Building Retrofit Market Growing
Navigant Research says that revenue for energy efficiency retrofits in commercial buildings worldwide will grow from $71.4 billion this year to $100.8 billion in 2025.
The report says that the market will grow Asia Pacific will lead in revenue market share with 36 percent. That, the company says, will be driven by incentives and regulations in China and Japan.
Topics covered in the report, “Energy Efficiency Retrofits for Commercial and Public Buildings,” include HVAC, lighting, building controls, water efficiency, water heating, building envelope, energy production, commission and installation, the press release says. The report also looks at demand drivers that will shape the market.
The U.S. Army has chosen Honeywell for the retrofit of The U.S. Tobyhanna Army Depot in upstate New York.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds