Navigant: Commercial Building Retrofit Market Growing
Navigant Research says that revenue for energy efficiency retrofits in commercial buildings worldwide will grow from $71.4 billion this year to $100.8 billion in 2025.
The report says that the market will grow Asia Pacific will lead in revenue market share with 36 percent. That, the company says, will be driven by incentives and regulations in China and Japan.
Topics covered in the report, “Energy Efficiency Retrofits for Commercial and Public Buildings,” include HVAC, lighting, building controls, water efficiency, water heating, building envelope, energy production, commission and installation, the press release says. The report also looks at demand drivers that will shape the market.
The U.S. Army has chosen Honeywell for the retrofit of The U.S. Tobyhanna Army Depot in upstate New York.
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology