Navigant: Commercial Building Retrofit Market Growing
Navigant Research says that revenue for energy efficiency retrofits in commercial buildings worldwide will grow from $71.4 billion this year to $100.8 billion in 2025.
The report says that the market will grow Asia Pacific will lead in revenue market share with 36 percent. That, the company says, will be driven by incentives and regulations in China and Japan.
Topics covered in the report, “Energy Efficiency Retrofits for Commercial and Public Buildings,” include HVAC, lighting, building controls, water efficiency, water heating, building envelope, energy production, commission and installation, the press release says. The report also looks at demand drivers that will shape the market.
The U.S. Army has chosen Honeywell for the retrofit of The U.S. Tobyhanna Army Depot in upstate New York.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase