Navy, Purdue Collaborate on Energy
The US Department of the Navy and Purdue University signed a statement of cooperation, agreeing to work together to convert up to half of the Navy and Marine Corps’ energy consumption to alternative sources, including biofuels, by 2020.
Through the agreement, Purdue and the Navy and Marine Corps will examine efforts designed to improve energy conservation, renewable-energy generation and the implementation of energy-efficient technologies in all areas of application.
Purdue is home to the Energy Center in Discovery Park. The center leads interdisciplinary research efforts in advancing alternative energy sources and approaches.
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Let's Do The Math for DR