Navy, Purdue Collaborate on Energy
The US Department of the Navy and Purdue University signed a statement of cooperation, agreeing to work together to convert up to half of the Navy and Marine Corps’ energy consumption to alternative sources, including biofuels, by 2020.
Through the agreement, Purdue and the Navy and Marine Corps will examine efforts designed to improve energy conservation, renewable-energy generation and the implementation of energy-efficient technologies in all areas of application.
Purdue is home to the Energy Center in Discovery Park. The center leads interdisciplinary research efforts in advancing alternative energy sources and approaches.
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation