Navy, Purdue Collaborate on Energy
The US Department of the Navy and Purdue University signed a statement of cooperation, agreeing to work together to convert up to half of the Navy and Marine Corps’ energy consumption to alternative sources, including biofuels, by 2020.
Through the agreement, Purdue and the Navy and Marine Corps will examine efforts designed to improve energy conservation, renewable-energy generation and the implementation of energy-efficient technologies in all areas of application.
Purdue is home to the Energy Center in Discovery Park. The center leads interdisciplinary research efforts in advancing alternative energy sources and approaches.
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Combined Heat and Power
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Johnson & Johnson: Innovating in Business by Making Sustainability Personal