NEC Sells Space-Time Insight’s Visual Analytics in Asia Pacific
Space-Time Insight and NEC Corporation signed a preferred sales contract covering Japan and the Asia-Pacific region for the sale of several of Space-Time Insight’s real-time visual analytics applications. NEC plans to focus its sales efforts on demand response, microgrids and advanced metering infrastructure.
The partnership enables NEC to combine its energy storage systems (ESS) and information and communications technology with Space-Time Insight’s visual analytics to provide electricity operators with a view of the health and performance of storage batteries installed in different locations.
In addition, Space-Time Insight’s applications enable the monitoring of solar, wind and other power-generation output, historical power generation trends, the operational status of individual smart meters and other information that contributes to the efficiency of power networks.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year