NetMeters Aim for 20% Energy Reduction
Z3 Controls’ NetMeter family of energy management products is specifically designed for industrial and commercial energy users to achieve energy reduction targets of 20 percent or more.
The family of NetMeters measures power consumption as well as many other electrical parameters such as reactive power, apparent power, total accumulated energy, fundamental accumulated energy, RMS current and voltage, power factor and phase angle.
The built-in Web server provides real-time graphical and numerical data to the user and is compatible with any standards-compliant Web browser including Firefox, Internet Explorer 9, Chrome, Safari, and Opera. No special software, hardware, or license fees are required.
The built-in application provides years’ worth of energy data storage and the ability to interactively view and compare historical energy consumption data. For technical users, the advanced data-logger capability allows any or all of 53 different measurements to be stored at user selectable time intervals. The data may be viewed or downloaded in several formats including Comma Separated Values (CSV) for importation into spreadsheet software.
Also available is the dashboard builder to help manage multiple NetMeters and NetMeter Widgets. NetMeter enables an organization to monitor its energy use on smart phones, laptops, and tablets.
Z3 Controls’ NetMeters are DIN rail mounted modules that connect to single, split, or 3-phase systems via the voltage inputs and current inputs (using current transformers). A standard Ethernet jack for communications is built into the module.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Support Lean Manufacturing Principles with IBM Maximo Asset Management
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room