NetMeters Aim for 20% Energy Reduction
Z3 Controls’ NetMeter family of energy management products is specifically designed for industrial and commercial energy users to achieve energy reduction targets of 20 percent or more.
The family of NetMeters measures power consumption as well as many other electrical parameters such as reactive power, apparent power, total accumulated energy, fundamental accumulated energy, RMS current and voltage, power factor and phase angle.
The built-in Web server provides real-time graphical and numerical data to the user and is compatible with any standards-compliant Web browser including Firefox, Internet Explorer 9, Chrome, Safari, and Opera. No special software, hardware, or license fees are required.
The built-in application provides years’ worth of energy data storage and the ability to interactively view and compare historical energy consumption data. For technical users, the advanced data-logger capability allows any or all of 53 different measurements to be stored at user selectable time intervals. The data may be viewed or downloaded in several formats including Comma Separated Values (CSV) for importation into spreadsheet software.
Also available is the dashboard builder to help manage multiple NetMeters and NetMeter Widgets. NetMeter enables an organization to monitor its energy use on smart phones, laptops, and tablets.
Z3 Controls’ NetMeters are DIN rail mounted modules that connect to single, split, or 3-phase systems via the voltage inputs and current inputs (using current transformers). A standard Ethernet jack for communications is built into the module.
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology