NetworkThermostat Monitors Humidity, HVAC
NetworkThermostat’s commercial grade WiFi and Ethernet programmable thermostats can monitor and control humidification or dehumidification as well as providing HVAC control locally or over the Internet.
All of NetworkThermostat’s UP32 family of thermostats control conventional gas/electric (2H/2C) and heat pump (3H/2C) systems, and the UP32H can also manage humidifiers and dehumidifiers as well as fresh air dampers. A lock-out feature limits temperature overrides to ±3 degrees F or ±5 degrees F and includes an adjustable override timer.
Integrated real time weather forecasts, based on local zip code, eliminate the need for outdoor sensors when setting heat pump balance points. Special algorithms lessen energy usage peaks by minimizing the number of HVAC units that can turn on at the same time.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Combined Heat and Power
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management