NetworkThermostat Monitors Humidity, HVAC
NetworkThermostat’s commercial grade WiFi and Ethernet programmable thermostats can monitor and control humidification or dehumidification as well as providing HVAC control locally or over the Internet.
All of NetworkThermostat’s UP32 family of thermostats control conventional gas/electric (2H/2C) and heat pump (3H/2C) systems, and the UP32H can also manage humidifiers and dehumidifiers as well as fresh air dampers. A lock-out feature limits temperature overrides to ±3 degrees F or ±5 degrees F and includes an adjustable override timer.
Integrated real time weather forecasts, based on local zip code, eliminate the need for outdoor sensors when setting heat pump balance points. Special algorithms lessen energy usage peaks by minimizing the number of HVAC units that can turn on at the same time.
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement