NetworkThermostat Provides Cloud Access
NetworkThermostat announced remote access for its Net/X WiFi and Ethernet smart thermostats. The new CloudConnect service allows users to access their thermostats via the Internet with no limits on the number of thermostats or locations under the user’s management. CloudConnect can adjust the user interface to match the device being used; desktop, tablet or smart phone.
Net/X also offers the DirectConnect method for customers who have security requirements that prevent them from going to the cloud.
NetworkThermostat’s approach to smart thermostats integrates all of the web pages, schedules, date and time settings, alerts, passwords, network settings and notification destinations directly into the thermostat.
Features include updating schedules and vacations, setting overrides, managing alerts and controlling humidity levels among others.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year