New California Title 24 Energy Standards Affect Lighting
Digital Lumens says updates to the standards include mandated lighting controls, such as daylight harvesting and occupancy sensing for non-residential environments.
Digital Lumens adds that its Intelligent LED Lighting System meets the new requirements and:
- Each fixture has a fully integrated occupancy sensor and full-range digital dimming;
- Every Digital Lumens Intelligent LED fixture includes integrated photo sensors, which continually assess available ambient light and automatically adjust light output to desired levels;
- With LightRules energy and intelligence software, facility managers can set a demand response profile that can be activated as needed;
- With the Intelligent Lighting System’s lighting profiles and scheduling, facility managers can set lights to turn off during times that an area is scheduled to be empty though occupancy sensors remain active to provide light if necessary.
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide