New California Title 24 Energy Standards Affect Lighting
Digital Lumens says updates to the standards include mandated lighting controls, such as daylight harvesting and occupancy sensing for non-residential environments.
Digital Lumens adds that its Intelligent LED Lighting System meets the new requirements and:
- Each fixture has a fully integrated occupancy sensor and full-range digital dimming;
- Every Digital Lumens Intelligent LED fixture includes integrated photo sensors, which continually assess available ambient light and automatically adjust light output to desired levels;
- With LightRules energy and intelligence software, facility managers can set a demand response profile that can be activated as needed;
- With the Intelligent Lighting System’s lighting profiles and scheduling, facility managers can set lights to turn off during times that an area is scheduled to be empty though occupancy sensors remain active to provide light if necessary.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management