New Data Center Energy Management Firm Enters Fray
RLE Technologies, a provider of water leak detection systems and web-based monitoring, has established a new division, Future Resource Engineering, to provide data centers with energy management services.
The new enterprise will systematically identify facility and operational inefficiencies in enterprise or embedded data centers and implement systems to reduce power usage. Future Resource Engineering administers a three-step process:
•Free facility evaluations to determine energy and operational inefficiencies and to determine if an engagement with Future Resource Engineering can produce a significant enough ROI for the customer to justify moving forward.
•A complete energy audit that measures facility metrics and quantifies precisely how much savings a customer can expect to see. Recommendations typically include: adjusting airflow management, implementing or upgrading equipment monitoring and controls, improving operational protocols, increasing cooling efficiency, and other best practices. During this phase, the Future Resource Engineering team also works closely with local utility companies to validate their findings and help determine potential energy reduction incentives.
•Implementation of the suggestions outlined in the efficiency report. The company will help clients reduce the financial risk of implementing the efficiency plan by utilizing utility incentives and vendor neutral solutions.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation