New LED Tube from Revolution Lighting
Revolution Lighting has introduced a four-foot T8 LED linear tube.
The company says that the tube improves efficiency by as much as 15 percent compared to the previous generation and similar other products. Revolution says that the T8 is a single end power SEP LED that includes a “nano” lens that can improve lighting efficiency by more than 68 percent.
The LED provides 162 lumens per watt at 10.5 watts. The company says that it is optimized for commercial, industrial, warehouse, education, healthcare and other markets. It has a ten-year warranty and 70,000 hour lamp life, according to the company.
Revolution Lighting Technologies has been awarded contracts for LED conversions for five school systems in two states. The contracts, for a total of $2.25 million, are for the New Jersey school systems of Chester, Chatham and Verona and the Pennsylvania school systems of Jim Thorpe and Pottsville.
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation