New Seasons Tabs Ecova for Energy, Sustainability Management
New Seasons Market has chosen Ecova to provide energy and sustainability services at its 18 locations in the Portland, OR area. The press release says that Evoca will provide the chain with utility expense management, telecom expense management, waste expense management and Energy Star reporting services.
Ecova says that the use of the technology will lower cost, increase visibility into resource usage and provide accuracy on sustainability results.
New Seasons previously had four “touchpoints” within the organization to handle various utility management chores. The streamlining that results from the consolidation on Ecova’s platform will provide new insights into those processes and align them more fully with the company’s sustainability goals, the release says.
SCS Energy Solutions Corp.’s lighting division has replaced fluorescent and HID interior and exterior lighting with solar state LEDs at 25 locations of the AZ convenience store/gas station chain in Arizona.
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control