New Seasons Tabs Ecova for Energy, Sustainability Management
New Seasons Market has chosen Ecova to provide energy and sustainability services at its 18 locations in the Portland, OR area. The press release says that Evoca will provide the chain with utility expense management, telecom expense management, waste expense management and Energy Star reporting services.
Ecova says that the use of the technology will lower cost, increase visibility into resource usage and provide accuracy on sustainability results.
New Seasons previously had four “touchpoints” within the organization to handle various utility management chores. The streamlining that results from the consolidation on Ecova’s platform will provide new insights into those processes and align them more fully with the company’s sustainability goals, the release says.
SCS Energy Solutions Corp.’s lighting division has replaced fluorescent and HID interior and exterior lighting with solar state LEDs at 25 locations of the AZ convenience store/gas station chain in Arizona.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology