New Seasons Tabs Ecova for Energy, Sustainability Management
New Seasons Market has chosen Ecova to provide energy and sustainability services at its 18 locations in the Portland, OR area. The press release says that Evoca will provide the chain with utility expense management, telecom expense management, waste expense management and Energy Star reporting services.
Ecova says that the use of the technology will lower cost, increase visibility into resource usage and provide accuracy on sustainability results.
New Seasons previously had four “touchpoints” within the organization to handle various utility management chores. The streamlining that results from the consolidation on Ecova’s platform will provide new insights into those processes and align them more fully with the company’s sustainability goals, the release says.
SCS Energy Solutions Corp.’s lighting division has replaced fluorescent and HID interior and exterior lighting with solar state LEDs at 25 locations of the AZ convenience store/gas station chain in Arizona.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- There’s Money in the Trash