New Wave Energy Hires Buffalo Watt for Back Office
New Wave Energy, a provider of electricity and natural gas in various deregulated states, selected Buffalo Watt to deliver a complete back-office, software-as-a-service to operate and manage New Wave’s retail energy business.
New Wave Energy will use Buffalo Watt’s customer information, EDI, meter data management, forecasting, billing, cash & credit management and sales features. The integrated platform will consolidate services across the business, providing New Wave Energy with a 360-degree view of its customers.
Buffalo Watt’s cloud-based Converged Energy Platform holistically manages energy supply, demand and efficiency.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Combined Heat and Power
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Energy Financing Report
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management