New Wave Energy Hires Buffalo Watt for Back Office
New Wave Energy, a provider of electricity and natural gas in various deregulated states, selected Buffalo Watt to deliver a complete back-office, software-as-a-service to operate and manage New Wave’s retail energy business.
New Wave Energy will use Buffalo Watt’s customer information, EDI, meter data management, forecasting, billing, cash & credit management and sales features. The integrated platform will consolidate services across the business, providing New Wave Energy with a 360-degree view of its customers.
Buffalo Watt’s cloud-based Converged Energy Platform holistically manages energy supply, demand and efficiency.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds