New Wave Energy Hires Buffalo Watt for Back Office
New Wave Energy, a provider of electricity and natural gas in various deregulated states, selected Buffalo Watt to deliver a complete back-office, software-as-a-service to operate and manage New Wave’s retail energy business.
New Wave Energy will use Buffalo Watt’s customer information, EDI, meter data management, forecasting, billing, cash & credit management and sales features. The integrated platform will consolidate services across the business, providing New Wave Energy with a 360-degree view of its customers.
Buffalo Watt’s cloud-based Converged Energy Platform holistically manages energy supply, demand and efficiency.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings