New Wave Energy Hires Buffalo Watt for Back Office
New Wave Energy, a provider of electricity and natural gas in various deregulated states, selected Buffalo Watt to deliver a complete back-office, software-as-a-service to operate and manage New Wave’s retail energy business.
New Wave Energy will use Buffalo Watt’s customer information, EDI, meter data management, forecasting, billing, cash & credit management and sales features. The integrated platform will consolidate services across the business, providing New Wave Energy with a 360-degree view of its customers.
Buffalo Watt’s cloud-based Converged Energy Platform holistically manages energy supply, demand and efficiency.
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- Planning for a Sustainable Future