New Wave Energy Hires Buffalo Watt for Back Office
New Wave Energy, a provider of electricity and natural gas in various deregulated states, selected Buffalo Watt to deliver a complete back-office, software-as-a-service to operate and manage New Wave’s retail energy business.
New Wave Energy will use Buffalo Watt’s customer information, EDI, meter data management, forecasting, billing, cash & credit management and sales features. The integrated platform will consolidate services across the business, providing New Wave Energy with a 360-degree view of its customers.
Buffalo Watt’s cloud-based Converged Energy Platform holistically manages energy supply, demand and efficiency.
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement