New York Yankees Pick Major Energy as Retail Energy Supplier
The New York Yankees named Major Energy as the organization’s Official Energy Supply Company. The partnership provides Major Energy with brand integration at Yankee Stadium and expands its in-progress partnership with the New York Knicks and Madison Square Garden. Major Energy is an energy supply company serving both residential and commercial customers in the deregulated natural gas and electric markets of Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania.
Major Energy’s branding in Yankee Stadium includes permanent signage in the visitor’s bullpen, branding on the Great Hall LED screen, branding on stadium televisions and a print advertisement in Yankees Magazine. Major Energy also will have a presence at Yankee Stadium during the New Era Pinstripe Bowl.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection