Nexant Acquires Consultancy
FSC has been at the forefront of integrating demand response into utility smart grid initiatives, complementing core areas of Nexant’s software solutions and consulting services. FSC is able to deliver “big data” solutions to both utilities and regulators and facilitates accurate evaluations of the behavior of customers participating in utility energy savings programs.
Joining Nexant as part of the acquisition are founder and Chairman Michael Sullivan and CEO Stephen George.
Nexant’s demand side management solutions encompass a full range of software and services—from planning, design, management, and evaluation to customer and trade ally engagement. To date, the company has worked closely with more than 300 utilities worldwide providing demand management software and/or designing and implementing demand management programs.
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement