Nexant Acquires Consultancy
FSC has been at the forefront of integrating demand response into utility smart grid initiatives, complementing core areas of Nexant’s software solutions and consulting services. FSC is able to deliver “big data” solutions to both utilities and regulators and facilitates accurate evaluations of the behavior of customers participating in utility energy savings programs.
Joining Nexant as part of the acquisition are founder and Chairman Michael Sullivan and CEO Stephen George.
Nexant’s demand side management solutions encompass a full range of software and services—from planning, design, management, and evaluation to customer and trade ally engagement. To date, the company has worked closely with more than 300 utilities worldwide providing demand management software and/or designing and implementing demand management programs.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- The Value of Integrating Health, Safety and Environment Processes with Enterprise Asset Management
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Support Lean Manufacturing Principles with IBM Maximo Asset Management
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing