Nexant Acquires Consultancy
FSC has been at the forefront of integrating demand response into utility smart grid initiatives, complementing core areas of Nexant’s software solutions and consulting services. FSC is able to deliver “big data” solutions to both utilities and regulators and facilitates accurate evaluations of the behavior of customers participating in utility energy savings programs.
Joining Nexant as part of the acquisition are founder and Chairman Michael Sullivan and CEO Stephen George.
Nexant’s demand side management solutions encompass a full range of software and services—from planning, design, management, and evaluation to customer and trade ally engagement. To date, the company has worked closely with more than 300 utilities worldwide providing demand management software and/or designing and implementing demand management programs.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- ARC Brief: Infrastructure: The Hidden Optimization Opportunity
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room