NexRev Combines HVAC Retrofit, Energy Management
NexRev introduced DrivePak Applied, an engineered energy reduction system that leverages variable flow technology with control and monitoring capabilities to deliver operational cost savings in large applied HVAC systems.
DrivePak Applied is a commissioned combination of the company’s two key energy efficiency systems: i) DrivePak, a Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) upgrade that increases the energy efficiency of standard HVAC components found on retail, entertainment, casual dining and grocery facilities; and ii) Freedom energy management and building automation system, built on the Niagara platform.
With DrivePak Applied, customers benefit from employing efficiency measures on an expanded range of HVAC equipment such as large chilled water and DX air handling units, chilled water pumps, chillers and cooling towers.
DrivePak Applied allows NexRev to bring the same technology responsible for optimizing the packaged rooftop units of more than 40 retail brands to a broader range of HVAC systems, says the company.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Let's Do The Math for DR