NEXTracker Partners with Metalogalva
NEXTracker has entered an agreement with Portuguese firm Metalogalva for steel torque tubes and foundations to be used in its advanced tracker platforms in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the eastern United States, according to the company.
The NEXTracker press release says that the deal will enable the company to reduce lead times by as much as half by manufacturing nearer to customers. The company also will benefit by making it easier to meet local content requirements. A side benefit will be to aid local economies, the release says. The company features the NX Horizon, which it says is aimed at the commercial, industrial and utility markets.
In February, the Washington Free Beacon reported that 18 federal building in Washington, D.C., are being outfitted with solar panels.
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds