NEXTracker Partners with Metalogalva
NEXTracker has entered an agreement with Portuguese firm Metalogalva for steel torque tubes and foundations to be used in its advanced tracker platforms in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the eastern United States, according to the company.
The NEXTracker press release says that the deal will enable the company to reduce lead times by as much as half by manufacturing nearer to customers. The company also will benefit by making it easier to meet local content requirements. A side benefit will be to aid local economies, the release says. The company features the NX Horizon, which it says is aimed at the commercial, industrial and utility markets.
In February, the Washington Free Beacon reported that 18 federal building in Washington, D.C., are being outfitted with solar panels.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection