NEXTracker Partners with Metalogalva
NEXTracker has entered an agreement with Portuguese firm Metalogalva for steel torque tubes and foundations to be used in its advanced tracker platforms in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the eastern United States, according to the company.
The NEXTracker press release says that the deal will enable the company to reduce lead times by as much as half by manufacturing nearer to customers. The company also will benefit by making it easier to meet local content requirements. A side benefit will be to aid local economies, the release says. The company features the NX Horizon, which it says is aimed at the commercial, industrial and utility markets.
In February, the Washington Free Beacon reported that 18 federal building in Washington, D.C., are being outfitted with solar panels.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Planning for a Sustainable Future