NF Energy Retrofits Coal-Fired Boiler
NF Energy Saving Corporation, a provider of energy saving services for China’s power, petrochemical, coal and metallurgy industries, signed a $3.38 million contract with an environmental protection company in Beijing for a major retrofit project of the industrial coal-fired boilers owned by a Chinese aircraft manufacturer.
According to the contract, NF Energy will provide and install boiler denitration, dust removal and desulfurization systems at the manufacturer to reduce sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxide emissions. The company’s services include system design, equipment fabrication, supply and installation, as well as commissioning.
China’s Energy Conservation and Emission Reduction Program for the 12th Five-YearÂ Plan mandates that energy efficiency enhancements and dust removal retrofits be conducted on coal-fired industrial boilers and emission intensive industries such as iron, steel and cement making.
China’s current Five-Year Plan also requiresÂ 95 percent of new buildings to meet a mandatory energy savings target of 65 percent over the 2005 figure. The requirement is issued by the central government and provincial and municipal governments and varies depending on the specific functions of buildings. The Chinese government also plans energy saving retrofit projects for at least 60 million square meters of commercial and municipal buildings.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Combined Heat and Power
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Let's Do The Math for DR