NF Energy Retrofits Coal-Fired Boiler
NF Energy Saving Corporation, a provider of energy saving services for China’s power, petrochemical, coal and metallurgy industries, signed a $3.38 million contract with an environmental protection company in Beijing for a major retrofit project of the industrial coal-fired boilers owned by a Chinese aircraft manufacturer.
According to the contract, NF Energy will provide and install boiler denitration, dust removal and desulfurization systems at the manufacturer to reduce sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxide emissions. The company’s services include system design, equipment fabrication, supply and installation, as well as commissioning.
China’s Energy Conservation and Emission Reduction Program for the 12th Five-Year Plan mandates that energy efficiency enhancements and dust removal retrofits be conducted on coal-fired industrial boilers and emission intensive industries such as iron, steel and cement making.
China’s current Five-Year Plan also requires 95 percent of new buildings to meet a mandatory energy savings target of 65 percent over the 2005 figure. The requirement is issued by the central government and provincial and municipal governments and varies depending on the specific functions of buildings. The Chinese government also plans energy saving retrofit projects for at least 60 million square meters of commercial and municipal buildings.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement