NF Energy Retrofits Coal-Fired Boiler
NF Energy Saving Corporation, a provider of energy saving services for China’s power, petrochemical, coal and metallurgy industries, signed a $3.38 million contract with an environmental protection company in Beijing for a major retrofit project of the industrial coal-fired boilers owned by a Chinese aircraft manufacturer.
According to the contract, NF Energy will provide and install boiler denitration, dust removal and desulfurization systems at the manufacturer to reduce sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxide emissions. The company’s services include system design, equipment fabrication, supply and installation, as well as commissioning.
China’s Energy Conservation and Emission Reduction Program for the 12th Five-Year Plan mandates that energy efficiency enhancements and dust removal retrofits be conducted on coal-fired industrial boilers and emission intensive industries such as iron, steel and cement making.
China’s current Five-Year Plan also requires 95 percent of new buildings to meet a mandatory energy savings target of 65 percent over the 2005 figure. The requirement is issued by the central government and provincial and municipal governments and varies depending on the specific functions of buildings. The Chinese government also plans energy saving retrofit projects for at least 60 million square meters of commercial and municipal buildings.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Energy Financing Report
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management