Noesis Has $18M in Energy Efficiency Projects in Development
Since launching Noesis Pro Project Services, Noesis Energy says it now has $18 million of energy efficiency projects in development on its platform.
Pro Project Services is designed for commercial and industrial energy professionals who identify and recommend energy-efficiency projects. The service speeds the approval and funding of energy projects. Post implementation, the service provides ongoing measurement and verification of the project to demonstrate actual project savings.
Noesis says it is seeing heightened engagement with project managers whose projects range between $100K and $3 million.
One energy-efficiency consulting and contracting firm that is participating on the Noesis platform is GreenCon, based in Miami. The firm focuses on providing commercial and industrial real estate managers and owners with energy efficiency audits and retrofitting solutions. Projects already hosted by GreenCon on the Noesis platform include lighting (AGRASUN LEDs) and HVAC (TRANE AC units) upgrades for a chemical laboratory, as well as hotel occupancy controls at multiple sites.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- An Integrated Approach to Managing Today's Energy and Utility Assets
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room