Noesis Has $18M in Energy Efficiency Projects in Development
Since launching Noesis Pro Project Services, Noesis Energy says it now has $18 million of energy efficiency projects in development on its platform.
Pro Project Services is designed for commercial and industrial energy professionals who identify and recommend energy-efficiency projects. The service speeds the approval and funding of energy projects. Post implementation, the service provides ongoing measurement and verification of the project to demonstrate actual project savings.
Noesis says it is seeing heightened engagement with project managers whose projects range between $100K and $3 million.
One energy-efficiency consulting and contracting firm that is participating on the Noesis platform is GreenCon, based in Miami. The firm focuses on providing commercial and industrial real estate managers and owners with energy efficiency audits and retrofitting solutions. Projects already hosted by GreenCon on the Noesis platform include lighting (AGRASUN LEDs) and HVAC (TRANE AC units) upgrades for a chemical laboratory, as well as hotel occupancy controls at multiple sites.
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement