Noesis Has $18M in Energy Efficiency Projects in Development
Since launching Noesis Pro Project Services, Noesis Energy says it now has $18 million of energy efficiency projects in development on its platform.
Pro Project Services is designed for commercial and industrial energy professionals who identify and recommend energy-efficiency projects. The service speeds the approval and funding of energy projects. Post implementation, the service provides ongoing measurement and verification of the project to demonstrate actual project savings.
Noesis says it is seeing heightened engagement with project managers whose projects range between $100K and $3 million.
One energy-efficiency consulting and contracting firm that is participating on the Noesis platform is GreenCon, based in Miami. The firm focuses on providing commercial and industrial real estate managers and owners with energy efficiency audits and retrofitting solutions. Projects already hosted by GreenCon on the Noesis platform include lighting (AGRASUN LEDs) and HVAC (TRANE AC units) upgrades for a chemical laboratory, as well as hotel occupancy controls at multiple sites.
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- Optimizing Asset and Service Management in the Manufacturing Industry
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing