Noesis Has $18M in Energy Efficiency Projects in Development
Since launching Noesis Pro Project Services, Noesis Energy says it now has $18 million of energy efficiency projects in development on its platform.
Pro Project Services is designed for commercial and industrial energy professionals who identify and recommend energy-efficiency projects. The service speeds the approval and funding of energy projects. Post implementation, the service provides ongoing measurement and verification of the project to demonstrate actual project savings.
Noesis says it is seeing heightened engagement with project managers whose projects range between $100K and $3 million.
One energy-efficiency consulting and contracting firm that is participating on the Noesis platform is GreenCon, based in Miami. The firm focuses on providing commercial and industrial real estate managers and owners with energy efficiency audits and retrofitting solutions. Projects already hosted by GreenCon on the Noesis platform include lighting (AGRASUN LEDs) and HVAC (TRANE AC units) upgrades for a chemical laboratory, as well as hotel occupancy controls at multiple sites.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management