Noesis Helps Evolved Lighting Win Contract
Evolved Lighting initially pitched a $93,000 lighting project to central Ohio’s Elysium Tennis Center in March of 2014. Although the project had a compelling payback of 3.7 years, the customer did not have budget set aside.
Using Noesis’ online platform, Evolved Lighting created an Efficiency Business Proposal (EBP) for Elysium, complete with cash flow modeling using third party financing. Next, Noesis joined Evolved in their follow-up discussion with Elysium and presented the investment opportunity and available financing options.
The case study of the project on Noesis’ website says the tennis center was able to move forward and begin realizing $25,000 in annual, incremental cash flow.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Let's Do The Math for DR