Noesis Launches Energy Advisor Program
More than 230 consultants have joined Noesis Energy’s new Energy Advisor Program (EAP) and are using the Noesis energy management platform to boost client engagement and reach new business prospects through Noesis’ network of facility owners, operators and in-house energy professionals.
The EAP is free for energy consultants and provides them with the ability to deliver their energy management services using Noesis’ online tools, reports and resources. EAP consultants can upload their company information so their analyses, reports and customer emails are branded with their company name, logo and contact information. To help them find new business, all EAP members are promoted as local experts on the Noesis website.
Noesis is expanding the program into major markets across the United States, and is accepting applications from local experts in every functional area of energy management.
Facility engineers routinely encounter organizations that do not have an effective energy database or EMS. Energy consumption is manually input by a data-entry person, and validation, trending, and reporting at the management level is complicated and time consuming. Noesis has developed the EAP as a simple, real-time platform to empower facility managers with the tools necessary to track energy performance and savings for discrete conservation measures. This expedites the desktop review for facility engineers, allowing them to focus on systems improvements and optimization.
In January, Noesis announced that more than 6,000 energy and facility professionals have created accounts on Noesis’ free energy management platform, and have uploaded over 20,000 total facilities representing more than one billion square feet.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- ARC Brief: Infrastructure: The Hidden Optimization Opportunity
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room