Noesis Launches Energy Advisor Program
More than 230 consultants have joined Noesis Energy’s new Energy Advisor Program (EAP) and are using the Noesis energy management platform to boost client engagement and reach new business prospects through Noesis’ network of facility owners, operators and in-house energy professionals.
The EAP is free for energy consultants and provides them with the ability to deliver their energy management services using Noesis’ online tools, reports and resources. EAP consultants can upload their company information so their analyses, reports and customer emails are branded with their company name, logo and contact information. To help them find new business, all EAP members are promoted as local experts on the Noesis website.
Noesis is expanding the program into major markets across the United States, and is accepting applications from local experts in every functional area of energy management.
Facility engineers routinely encounter organizations that do not have an effective energy database or EMS. Energy consumption is manually input by a data-entry person, and validation, trending, and reporting at the management level is complicated and time consuming. Noesis has developed the EAP as a simple, real-time platform to empower facility managers with the tools necessary to track energy performance and savings for discrete conservation measures. This expedites the desktop review for facility engineers, allowing them to focus on systems improvements and optimization.
In January, Noesis announced that more than 6,000 energy and facility professionals have created accounts on Noesis’ free energy management platform, and have uploaded over 20,000 total facilities representing more than one billion square feet.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash