Noesis Accelerates Energy Efficiency Proposal Process
Designed for commercial and industrial energy professionals who identify and recommend energy efficiency projects, the service combines front- and back-office delivery tools with assistance and expertise in the preparation of proposals and the validation of crucial supporting financial analysis, Noesis says.
The service is delivered by Noesis‘ energy project specialists who leverage Noesis’ online system for analyzing and collaborating on proposed energy projects. The web-based platform allows both parties to share information and documents about the project, and engage in online discussions and review Noesis’ interactive charts and graphs — all of which should accelerate proposal preparation, according to Noesis.
As part of the service, Noesis develops an independently verified customized energy project appraisal. The project appraisal adheres to standards defined by the Environmental Defense Fund‘s Investor Confidence Project and is used to quickly evaluate potential energy project investments by major financial institutions, including a Noesis syndicate of efficiency financing lenders.
Current clients include Energime, Creekwood Energy Partners and Engineered Systems & Energy Solutions.
In February, Noesis announced that more than 230 consultants had joined its Energy Advisor Program. The EAP is free for energy consultants and provides them with the ability to deliver their energy management services using Noesis’ online tools, reports and resources. EAP consultants can upload their company information so their analyses, reports and customer emails are branded with their company name, logo and contact information. To help them find new business, all EAP members are promoted as local experts on the Noesis website.
- Environmental Leader Technology Reviews
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2013 Insider Knowledge
- Q4 2013 Sustainability Trends - The Logistics, Carbon and Business Data Book
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 5 Must-Have Utility Billing Alerts
- How to Reduce Cost by Increasing Accountability for Energy Efficiency
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Harness the Value of Big Data to Build Smarter Infrastructures
- Dow Chemical Company Optimizes Facility Management Worldwide
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing
- Control the Balance of Power: The Future of Intelligent Energy Systems