Noesis Accelerates Energy Efficiency Proposal Process
Designed for commercial and industrial energy professionals who identify and recommend energy efficiency projects, the service combines front- and back-office delivery tools with assistance and expertise in the preparation of proposals and the validation of crucial supporting financial analysis, Noesis says.
The service is delivered by Noesis‘ energy project specialists who leverage Noesis’ online system for analyzing and collaborating on proposed energy projects. The web-based platform allows both parties to share information and documents about the project, and engage in online discussions and review Noesis’ interactive charts and graphs — all of which should accelerate proposal preparation, according to Noesis.
As part of the service, Noesis develops an independently verified customized energy project appraisal. The project appraisal adheres to standards defined by the Environmental Defense Fund‘s Investor Confidence Project and is used to quickly evaluate potential energy project investments by major financial institutions, including a Noesis syndicate of efficiency financing lenders.
Current clients include Energime, Creekwood Energy Partners and Engineered Systems & Energy Solutions.
In February, Noesis announced that more than 230 consultants had joined its Energy Advisor Program. The EAP is free for energy consultants and provides them with the ability to deliver their energy management services using Noesis’ online tools, reports and resources. EAP consultants can upload their company information so their analyses, reports and customer emails are branded with their company name, logo and contact information. To help them find new business, all EAP members are promoted as local experts on the Noesis website.
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- There’s Money in the Trash
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds