Noesis Accelerates Energy Efficiency Proposal Process
Designed for commercial and industrial energy professionals who identify and recommend energy efficiency projects, the service combines front- and back-office delivery tools with assistance and expertise in the preparation of proposals and the validation of crucial supporting financial analysis, Noesis says.
The service is delivered by Noesis‘ energy project specialists who leverage Noesis’ online system for analyzing and collaborating on proposed energy projects. The web-based platform allows both parties to share information and documents about the project, and engage in online discussions and review Noesis’ interactive charts and graphs — all of which should accelerate proposal preparation, according to Noesis.
As part of the service, Noesis develops an independently verified customized energy project appraisal. The project appraisal adheres to standards defined by the Environmental Defense Fund‘s Investor Confidence Project and is used to quickly evaluate potential energy project investments by major financial institutions, including a Noesis syndicate of efficiency financing lenders.
Current clients include Energime, Creekwood Energy Partners and Engineered Systems & Energy Solutions.
In February, Noesis announced that more than 230 consultants had joined its Energy Advisor Program. The EAP is free for energy consultants and provides them with the ability to deliver their energy management services using Noesis’ online tools, reports and resources. EAP consultants can upload their company information so their analyses, reports and customer emails are branded with their company name, logo and contact information. To help them find new business, all EAP members are promoted as local experts on the Noesis website.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Energy Financing Report
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Combined Heat and Power
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management