Noesis Launches Promotional Financing for Energy Equipment
Noesis launched a promotional financing program to help accelerate sales for its partners. The company also announced the appointment of Capital One and Walmart veteran, Hiren Patel, as chief credit officer, who will lead Noesis’ new finance program.
Noesis’ promotional financing addresses a major obstacle in selling lights, chillers, boilers, building control systems and other commercial energy-saving equipment – nearly 70 percent of the purchases proposed do not get approved due to lack of budget. Noesis’ program aims to significantly increase project approval rates.
Noesis already has over 200 partners that use the Noesis marketplace to arrange equipment financing for a wide range of commercial and small businesses. With its new promotional financing, Noesis has worked out the logistics with its syndicate of lenders so that its partners can now offer things like 0 percent financing or zero-down/no payments for 6 months, for example.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws