Non-Metal Switch Suits Industrial Applications
Eaton has introduced its new non-metallic motor control disconnect switch that is designed to provide a secondary means of power shut-down for industrial manufacturers and applications in the food and beverage industry.
Constructed with industrial strength thermoplastic materials, the non-metallic motor control disconnect switch is built to withstand corrosive and industrial environments and is IP67 rated while offering 30 or 60 ampere switch options. The switch provides a solution for three-phase power switching applications and has options for standard or variable frequency drive (VFD) auxiliary contacts available for each unit.
The switch also includes a padlock option to comply with OSHA lock-out tag-out 1910.147 requirements, which ensures isolation of energy unless the device is in use or being serviced.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Combined Heat and Power
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws