Non Profits Help Midwest Clean Energy Firms
The non profits NextEnergy and Clean Energy Trust received a $745,000, three-year grant from the US Department of Energy’s National Incubator Initiative for Clean Energy (NIICE) program to help clean energy companies in the Midwest commercialize new technologies.
Funds awarded to NextEnergy and Clean Energy Trust will support development of the Midwest Innovation Bridge, a regional clean energy incubator. The Bridge will offer a suite of services for early-stage technology companies in Michigan, Illinois and the Midwest region in general.
The Bridge’s program-based services will include entrepreneurial training, technology partnerships and access to demonstration platforms to support three clean energy technology sectors: transportation, grid and built environment.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Planning for a Sustainable Future