Non Profits Help Midwest Clean Energy Firms
The non profits NextEnergy and Clean Energy Trust received a $745,000, three-year grant from the US Department of Energy’s National Incubator Initiative for Clean Energy (NIICE) program to help clean energy companies in the Midwest commercialize new technologies.
Funds awarded to NextEnergy and Clean Energy Trust will support development of the Midwest Innovation Bridge, a regional clean energy incubator. The Bridge will offer a suite of services for early-stage technology companies in Michigan, Illinois and the Midwest region in general.
The Bridge’s program-based services will include entrepreneurial training, technology partnerships and access to demonstration platforms to support three clean energy technology sectors: transportation, grid and built environment.
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement