Non Profits Help Midwest Clean Energy Firms
The non profits NextEnergy and Clean Energy Trust received a $745,000, three-year grant from the US Department of Energy’s National Incubator Initiative for Clean Energy (NIICE) program to help clean energy companies in the Midwest commercialize new technologies.
Funds awarded to NextEnergy and Clean Energy Trust will support development of the Midwest Innovation Bridge, a regional clean energy incubator. The Bridge will offer a suite of services for early-stage technology companies in Michigan, Illinois and the Midwest region in general.
The Bridge’s program-based services will include entrepreneurial training, technology partnerships and access to demonstration platforms to support three clean energy technology sectors: transportation, grid and built environment.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year