Non Profits Help Midwest Clean Energy Firms
The non profits NextEnergy and Clean Energy Trust received a $745,000, three-year grant from the US Department of Energy’s National Incubator Initiative for Clean Energy (NIICE) program to help clean energy companies in the Midwest commercialize new technologies.
Funds awarded to NextEnergy and Clean Energy Trust will support development of the Midwest Innovation Bridge, a regional clean energy incubator. The Bridge will offer a suite of services for early-stage technology companies in Michigan, Illinois and the Midwest region in general.
The Bridge’s program-based services will include entrepreneurial training, technology partnerships and access to demonstration platforms to support three clean energy technology sectors: transportation, grid and built environment.
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Gartner Magic Quadrant