Non Profits Help Midwest Clean Energy Firms
The non profits NextEnergy and Clean Energy Trust received a $745,000, three-year grant from the US Department of Energy’s National Incubator Initiative for Clean Energy (NIICE) program to help clean energy companies in the Midwest commercialize new technologies.
Funds awarded to NextEnergy and Clean Energy Trust will support development of the Midwest Innovation Bridge, a regional clean energy incubator. The Bridge will offer a suite of services for early-stage technology companies in Michigan, Illinois and the Midwest region in general.
The Bridge’s program-based services will include entrepreneurial training, technology partnerships and access to demonstration platforms to support three clean energy technology sectors: transportation, grid and built environment.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- There’s Money in the Trash