Noresco Named Qualified Energy Performance Contractor in New Mexico
The State of New Mexico recently selected Noresco as a qualified provider of energy savings performance contract (ESPC) services to New Mexico government entities. Noresco specializes in the development, design, construction, financing and operation of energy- and environmental-efficiency projects and is a part of UTC Building & Industrial Systems, a unit of United Technologies.
Selected through a competitive bidding process and statewide price agreement, Noresco is qualified to provide services through the WISE program, New Mexico’s energy efficiency program for government entities. WISE, which stands for Whole-building Investments for Sustainable Efficiency, is coordinated by the Energy Conservation and Management Division of the Energy, Minerals and Natural Resources Department.
The WISE program provides a standardized process for government entities, including state agencies, public school districts, public colleges and universities and municipal and county governments to implement energy performance projects. They can access financing and accomplish projects such as upgrading facilities, fleets, water infrastructure and renewable energy by using energy cost savings to offset project costs without government borrowing or additional spending.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds