NORESCO Snags $3.8M Energy Infrastructure Project
The project is funded by reductions in energy usage over a 17.25-year contract term. It includes lighting, steam system and weatherization improvements, installation of new heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) controls, retro-commissioning at selected buildings and a preventive maintenance program. Construction is expected to occur over 14 months.
As part of the agreement, NORESCO guarantees annual energy consumption savings of more than $300,000 after the improvements are fully implemented.
University students participated hands-on as the project began in 2012 with energy audits of campus buildings and equipment.
NORESCO is a part of UTC Building & Industrial Systems, a unit of United Technologies.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends