NORESCO Snags $3.8M Energy Infrastructure Project
The project is funded by reductions in energy usage over a 17.25-year contract term. It includes lighting, steam system and weatherization improvements, installation of new heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) controls, retro-commissioning at selected buildings and a preventive maintenance program. Construction is expected to occur over 14 months.
As part of the agreement, NORESCO guarantees annual energy consumption savings of more than $300,000 after the improvements are fully implemented.
University students participated hands-on as the project began in 2012 with energy audits of campus buildings and equipment.
NORESCO is a part of UTC Building & Industrial Systems, a unit of United Technologies.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management