NORESCO Snags $3.8M Energy Infrastructure Project
The project is funded by reductions in energy usage over a 17.25-year contract term. It includes lighting, steam system and weatherization improvements, installation of new heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) controls, retro-commissioning at selected buildings and a preventive maintenance program. Construction is expected to occur over 14 months.
As part of the agreement, NORESCO guarantees annual energy consumption savings of more than $300,000 after the improvements are fully implemented.
University students participated hands-on as the project began in 2012 with energy audits of campus buildings and equipment.
NORESCO is a part of UTC Building & Industrial Systems, a unit of United Technologies.
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?