Noribachi Announces New Distribution Programs, Product Advancements, Revenue Growth
Noribachi has announced new distribution programs, product advancements and substantial revenue growth for the first half of 2014.
Several off-the-shelf fixtures are now available for purchase under the company’s new Quickship and Distributor Stocking programs. The Quickship Program features a selection of the most popular LED fixture and light engine retrofit configurations from the standard custom option product line. The Distributor Stocking Program features the same products as the Quickship program, but with a minimum order quantity and shipping within 96 hours.
In the first half of this year, Noribachi added the following products and features to its standard product line:
- Validation and testing of several more LED chips from 2 different manufacturers.
- Introduction of a high-powered troffer geometry fixture.
- Introduction of a 40-degree beam angle product line.
- Introduction of battery backup to most of the existing product set.
- Introduction of a full line of fixtures including LED Wallpacks, LED Shoeboxes and LED Canopy Lights.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- There’s Money in the Trash