Noribachi Intros New Highbay LED Fixtures
LED manufacturer Noribachi announced the addition of the HIGHBAY.A, HIGHBAY.C, and HIGHBAY.N to its Highbay LED lighting fixture series for industrial and commercial applications.
The HIGHBAY.A is an energy-efficient LED lighting fixture that can deliver 17,724 lumens and function as a 525W replacement, using only 126W. The HIGHBAY.A is available with multiple options including fixture housing types and beam spread.
The HIGHBAY.C is an LED lighting fixture that can deliver 29,540 lumens and function as a 1000W replacement, using only 210W. The HIGHBAY.C is available with options including emergency battery backup for regular and cold environments, occupancy sensors, and bi-level dimming, which can provide consistent illumination across parking structures, large common spaces and indoor sports gymnasiums.
The HIGHBAY.N is a proprietary modular LED lighting fixture that is available in multiple form factors with indirect and direct lighting capabilities in a single fixture. The uplight and downlight LED light engines can deliver up to 79,758 lumens and utilize the full RGBW color range. The design of the HIGHBAY.N fixture can be customized with a selection of brackets, mounting and lens options.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles