Noribachi Outfits Soccer Center with LEDs
Noribachi supplied its custom indoor sports LED lighting solution for the new Outbreak Soccer Center in Signal Hill, Calif. The facility was a former industrial warehouse that was converted to an indoor soccer center.
For the project, Noribachi engineered 16 custom indoor LED lighting fixtures to replace the existing warehouse metal halide lighting. Each proprietary highbay indoor fixture has full dimming controls and features an uplight, with a 3,129 lumen output and a downlight with a 35,448 lumen output. The fixture design also complements the modern feel of the soccer center with a layered square design, aluminum housing, hanging chain attachments and durable acrylic lenses.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles