Noribachi Outfits Sports Facility with LEDs
Noribachi provided an LED lighting upgrade for Bucknell University’s Gerhard Fieldhouse sports facility in Lewisburg, Penn.
For the project, Noribachi engineered 112 custom LED light retrofits to replace metal halide bulbs in the facility’s existing indirect light fixtures. According to a company spokeswoman, the 112 old bulbs had 1.15 kW system wattage, and with the LED installation, the system wattage was reduced to approximately 0.44 kW per fixture.
In addition, the LEDs will reduce waste associated with re-lamping and cut maintenance costs.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles