NREL Portal Compares Energy Products
The National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) has developed a web portal that shows energy performance data for building products. The Technology Performance Exchange (TPEx) helps energy managers evaluate and compare the energy performance of a particular product or technology class.
The TPEx reduces analysis uncertainty through the use of data entry forms, standardized documents that identify the minimum product-specific performance parameters needed to evaluate a product’s energy performance.
TPEx users are able to perform apples-to-apples comparisons of products. Consumers can also browse the TPEx to find the most appropriate product for their particular use. Currently, the TPEx accepts data for 17 distinct product categories, ranging from solar photovoltaic modules to solid state lighting to compressors.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future