NREL Supports Chinese PV Investment and Financing Alliance
The National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) and the China PV Investment and Finance Alliance (CPVFA) are collaborating with the goal of opening wide-scale and diverse sources of investment for solar PV asset development in China.
NREL will advise CPVFA in areas such as documentation standardization, data availability and consistency in asset deployment and operations and maintenance. NREL is advising CPVFA based on the work of its Solar Access to Public Capital (SAPC) working group as a model. SAPC is dedicated to opening low-cost capital market investment via securitization of project cash flows and other financial vehicles.
CPVFA is organized by the Chinese Renewable Energy Industries Association with support from The Energy Foundation, China’s National Energy Administration and the China Banking Regulatory Commission. CPVFA will focus on improving standard evaluation and certification systems for the Chinese PV industry; expanding financing channels and financial product innovation; and establishing a dialogue and matchmaking mechanism between finance institutions and the PV industry.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Planning for a Sustainable Future