NRG Invests $35M in FuelCell Energy
NRG Energy bought $35 million of stock in FuelCell Energy and extended a $40 million loan for project development, project finance and working capital support.
NRG Energy now owns about 17 million shares of FuelCell Energy’s common stock, or 6 percent, including 2.4 million shares owned prior to this transaction.
In addition to the common stock investment, NRG Energy has extended a $40 million revolving construction and term financing facility for the purpose of accelerating project development by FuelCell Energy and its subsidiaries.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management