NY-Sun Offers $60M Additional Funding
The NY-Sun Competitive PV initiative is continuing its scale-up, offering $60 million through its third round of funding.
Administered by the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), the $60 million funding opportunity is for solar projects to be located at business, industry and institutional sites that are large energy users. It is the final solicitation under the current design of the NY-Sun Competitive PV Program and is for systems larger than 200 kilowatts. Proposals are due in July.
Governor Cuomo launched the NY-Sun initiative in 2012 to significantly increase the amount of solar power installed at customer sites in New York State. A total of 316 MW of solar PV has been installed or is under contract – more than previously installed in New York throughout the entire prior decade.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Combined Heat and Power
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management