NY-Sun Offers $60M Additional Funding
The NY-Sun Competitive PV initiative is continuing its scale-up, offering $60 million through its third round of funding.
Administered by the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), the $60 million funding opportunity is for solar projects to be located at business, industry and institutional sites that are large energy users. It is the final solicitation under the current design of the NY-Sun Competitive PV Program and is for systems larger than 200 kilowatts. Proposals are due in July.
Governor Cuomo launched the NY-Sun initiative in 2012 to significantly increase the amount of solar power installed at customer sites in New York State. A total of 316 MW of solar PV has been installed or is under contract – more than previously installed in New York throughout the entire prior decade.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement