NY-Sun Offers $60M Additional Funding
The NY-Sun Competitive PV initiative is continuing its scale-up, offering $60 million through its third round of funding.
Administered by the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), the $60 million funding opportunity is for solar projects to be located at business, industry and institutional sites that are large energy users. It is the final solicitation under the current design of the NY-Sun Competitive PV Program and is for systems larger than 200 kilowatts. Proposals are due in July.
Governor Cuomo launched the NY-Sun initiative in 2012 to significantly increase the amount of solar power installed at customer sites in New York State. A total of 316 MW of solar PV has been installed or is under contract – more than previously installed in New York throughout the entire prior decade.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Combined Heat and Power
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year