NY-Sun Offers $60M Additional Funding
The NY-Sun Competitive PV initiative is continuing its scale-up, offering $60 million through its third round of funding.
Administered by the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), the $60 million funding opportunity is for solar projects to be located at business, industry and institutional sites that are large energy users. It is the final solicitation under the current design of the NY-Sun Competitive PV Program and is for systems larger than 200 kilowatts. Proposals are due in July.
Governor Cuomo launched the NY-Sun initiative in 2012 to significantly increase the amount of solar power installed at customer sites in New York State. A total of 316 MW of solar PV has been installed or is under contract – more than previously installed in New York throughout the entire prior decade.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Combined Heat and Power
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape