NYSERDA Names GEM Energy as Approved Solar Installer
GEM Energy, headquartered in Walbridge, Ohio, with offices in Baldwinsville, NY, is now an approved New York State Energy Research & Development Authority (NYSERDA) solar installer.
GEM Energy is a turnkey solar developer with capabilities including project financing, design, engineering, procurement, construction, operation and maintenance. The certification qualifies GEM Energy to perform NYSERDA-funded solar projects.
GEM Energy and its partner company Rudolph/Libbe install solar projects ranging from small roof-top arrays to large, ground mounted utility-scale projects.
GEM Energy is also is an approved vendor in the NYSERDA CHP (Combined Heat and Power) Acceleration Program, which provides financial incentives for the installation of pre-engineered CHP systems.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year